Our handcrafted lampshades are made with Harris Tweed fabric with a white lining complete with a Harris Tweed orb label of authenticity on the front. Available as a lampshade, ceiling pendant, with a bottle converter or complete as a lamp with a Harris gin bottle.
Lampshades are made using a fire resistant lining and complies fully with the UK Glow wire test. A bulb advice note is included, we recommend low energy bulbs.
UK / EU or USA / Harp fitting available
Sizes Round Drum
- 20cm (8") Diameter x 18cm (7”) high
- 25cm (10") Diameter x 21cm (8”) high
- 30cm (12") Diameter x 21cm (8”) high
- 30cm (12") x 22cm (8.5") Diameter, 20cm (8") high
The photographs show a 20cm round drum lampshadeThe Bottle Converter Kit Detail (optional) :
- Converter fits bottles 17mm-19mm neck width
- 2 metres of cable
- UK PLUG
- So easy to set up - instructions includedThe Harris Gin Bottle Detail (optional) :
- Empty Harris Gin bottle- Cleaned and polished ready to use
The fabric for the lampshades is cut soon after you place your order therefore this item is 'Non Returnable' and 'Non Refundable'. Please ensure that you place your correct order as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards, thank you. Please contact us if you would like to order a swatch.
Mid Green & Light Green Herringbone Harris Tweed Lampshade
The UK / EU fitting lampshade has a 27mm and a 40mm lamp fitting and will fit a standard BC bayonet cap fitting or E26/E27 Edison screw fitting.
The USA / Harp fitting lampshade has a 1/2 inch / spider fitting. (the harp is not included)