If you're feeling crafty and want to be able to say 'I made that', then here is everything you need to make your very own Harris Tweed Lampshade.
Provided in your kit:
- Harris Tweed fabric cut out to size and ready to use.
- A Harris Tweed Orb authentication label.
- Fire retardant upvc lampshade panel.
- A roll of double sided sticky tape.
- Powder coated lampshade steel rings.
- Plastic rolled edge tool.
- Full instructions on how to make your lampshade.
- Optional bottle lamp adapter. UK only plug kit with 2m cable (fits 17mm - 19mm bottle neck opening).
All our lampshades & kits comply fully with the UK Glow wire test, and are fire resistant, using materials and components made right here in the UK, The lampshade ring and fitting is epoxy coated. All our lampshade are safe to use with 40w candle bulbs but we do recommend the low energy candle bulbs which are the best as they are cool to the touch.
The fabric for the lampshades is cut soon after you place your order therefore this item is 'Non Returnable' and 'Non Refundable'. Please ensure that you place your correct order as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards. If you require a swatch please contact us, thank you. Colours may vary due to device screen settings.
All sizes are approximate.
Pattern placement may vary.
Oatmeal Harris Tweed - DIY Lampshade Kit
The UK / EU fitting lampshade kit has a 27mm and a 40mm lamp fitting and will fit a standard BC bayonet cap fitting or E26/E27 Edison screw fitting.
The fabric for the lampshade is cut soon after you place your order therefore this item is 'Non Returnable' and 'Non Refundable'. Please ensure that you place your correct order as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards, thank you.