Handcrafted on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides
- Harris Tweed fabric cut out to size and ready to use
- A Harris Tweed Orb authentication label
- Fire retardant upvc lampshade panel
- A roll of double sided sticky tape
- Powder coated lampshade steel rings
- Plastic rolled edge tool
- Full instructions on how to make your lampshade
- Optional bottle lamp adapter. UK only plug kit with 2m cable (fits 17mm - 19mm bottle neck opening)
All our lampshades & kits comply fully with the UK Glow wire test, and are fire resistant, using materials and components made right here in the UK, The lampshade ring and fitting is epoxy coated. All our lampshade are safe to use with 40w bulbs but we do recommend the low energy bulbs which are the best as they are cool to the touch.
The UK / EU fitting lampshade has a 40mm fitting with a reducing ring of 27mm and will fit a standard BC bayonet cap fitting or E26/E27 Edison screw fitting bulb holder.
Drum 20cm (8") Diameter x 18cm (7”) High
Drum 25cm (10") Diameter x 21cm (8”) High
Drum 30cm (12") Diameter x 21cm (8”) High
The photographs shows a drum 20cm diameter round drum lampshade
The fabric for the lampshade kit is cut soon after you place your order therefore this item is 'Non Returnable' and 'Non Refundable'. Please ensure that you place your order correctly as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards.
Colours may vary due to different device screen settings
Please note: The pattern placement may vary and all sizes are approximate
See the The Harris Tweed® Story