Handcrafted on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides
The Lampshade/Ceiling Pendant Detail:
- Standard lining colour - white
- Metallic Gold, Silver, Bronze or Champagne linings are also available here
- Lampshade or Ceiling Pendant option
- Extremely neat and tight rolled edges and seam for a professional finish
- Epoxy coated lampshade ring and fitting
- Bulb advice note included - we recommend low energy bulbs
- Complies fully with the UK glow wire test
- Fire resistant lining
- Harris Tweed orb label of authenticity on the front
- Brue House seam label on the back
- Harris Tweed swing tag
- Brue House swing tag
- Harris Tweed information leaflet
- Carefully packaged to reach you in perfect condition
- Matching cushion covers also available
Drum 20cm (8") Diameter x 18cm (7”) High
Drum 25cm (10") Diameter x 21cm (8”) High
Drum 30cm (12") Diameter x 21cm (8”) High
The photographs shows a drum 20cm diameter round drum lampshade
The UK / EU fitting lampshade has a 40mm fitting with a reducing ring of 27mm and will fit a standard BC bayonet cap fitting or E26/E27 Edison screw fitting bulb holder.
The USA / HARP lampshade will be supplied to fit on a harp fitting and has a 1/2" ring. Harp not included.
All our lampshade are safe to use with 40w bulbs but we do recommend the low energy bulbs which are the best as they are cool to the touch.
(Optional) Bottle Lamp Converter:
- Converter fits bottles 17mm-19mm neck width
- 2 metres of cable
- UK PLUG
- So easy to set up - instructions included
- Simply push the converter into the neck of the bottle
- No drilling through your glass bottle
(Optional) Empty Harris Gin Bottle:
- Cleaned and polished ready to use
Our Harris Tweed lampshades/ceiling pendants are made to order and are usually ready to be dispatched within 5 working days. Please allow extra time around the Christmas period
The fabric for the lampshades is cut soon after you place your order therefore this item is 'Non Returnable' and 'Non Refundable'. Please ensure that you place your order correctly as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards.
Colours may vary due to different device screen settings.
Please note: The pattern placement may vary and all sizes are approximate.
See the The Harris Tweed® Story